Vent Mount not included with this itemProduct
The SA-320-5Hz is a professional GPS receiver with a bulkhead (through-hole) mounting design for applications that require a more permanent weatherproof mounting solution.
The extended 16' data cable allows for easy routing to your device behind headliners and side panels and terminates to a circular male connector for GEONAV. USB adapter cable is also included with support for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
The SA-320-5Hz with 5Hz update rate for position and velocity information can be used in a wide variety of professional applications including being mounted on police and fire trucks, utility/commercial vehicles, boats and aircraft.Waterproof IP65, Anti-UV, Anti-acidity, Anti-alkalinity Protection
Interference filter to major VHF channels of marine radar
Through Hole Mount / Pole Mount
DGPS: WAAS / EGNOS
Perfect Static Drift for both speed and course
Input power range of 9V to 34VDC
Perfect Static Drift for both of speed and course
Magnetic Declination compensation
Is protected against reverse polarity voltage
USB Driver for Windows, MAC, Linux
Technology: L1 1575.42MHz, 12 ch. Carrier-Aided with HWTrack
Tracking Sensitivity: -143 dBm
Update Rate: 5Hz
Time to First Fix (TTFF)
Hot Start: 8 seconds typical
Warm Start: 38 seconds typical
Cold Start: 50 seconds typical
Accuracy of Position Fix
Horizontal: <15m 2D RMS without SA
Velocity: 0.1/sec 95% without SA
Baud Rate: 4800/9600; 8, N, 1 by default
Update rate: 5 times every seconds
Output Message: NMEA 0183 (GGA, GLL, GSA, GSV, RMC, VTG)
SA-320-5Hz GPS receiver
Mounting hole drill alignment mask
1. Please goto Franson GpsGate to download the 14 days trial version.
Product Information as PDF
2. You can choose either Pocket PC or Windows Version. However, only one license will be allowed. After you decide the version, please send email to GpsGate@semsons.com to request the activation key.
Please include information below
Subject: GpsGate Order# xxxxx
(xxxxx is your Semsons order number that contains EverMore GPS hardware)
Order number that contains EverMore GPS hardware
Version: Windows or Pocket PC (please choose only one)
3. The activation key will be emailed within 48 hours of request except for weekends and holidays.
4. The request must be made with 30 days of purchase.
5. $10 fee will be charged for the software if the hardware is returned for refund and the activation key has been requested.
Customers Also Purchased