i-Blue 747 Ver.B Bluetooth Data Logger GPS Receiver (Auto On/Off, 51 ch, WAAS, Bluetooth, USB, Push to Log, 150,000 Waypoints with Google Integration) (Your Choice of Free Mount) (Sold Out)
New Version B with 51ch. firmware and double memory capacityUniveral GPS Carrying Case will be included if no option was selected. Other mounts are also available from the drop down list.Product
i-Blue 747 Ver.B features an all-in-one, cost-effective portable GPS logging solution. With its large on-board memory, it allows you to log your route by setting the interval of time/ distance/ speed. Point of interest can also be recorded by push of a button. Through user friendly utility, it shows your track on Google Earth. This data logger is small and robust, ideal to carry everywhere for applications such as route tracking, keeping a watchful eye on shipment or vehicles.Features:
With 32Mb memory for 150,000 way points record.
Dual mode for both Data record and Navigation.
Come up with a push button for recording data manually (Push to log).
User can record the data by setting the interval of time, distance and speed.
The recorded data can be played as track on the Google Map.
Use as USB or Blueooth GPS Receiver
Please note that recorded data can only be downloaded through USB interface only.
Utility for PC
Utility for Pocket PC
Third party MAC Support
1. Technology: 51-channel, MTK chipset
2. Sensitivity: better than -158dBm minimum
3. Time to First Fix (TTFF) : < Average 1/33/36 sec. (Hot/Warm/Cold start)
4. Output Message : NMEA 0183 v3.01 (Default: GGA, GSA, GSV, RMC; Optional: VTG, GLL)
5. Accuracy : Without aid: 3.0m 2D-RMS <3m CEP(50%) without SA(horizontal) DGPS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS):2.5m
6. Power Supply: 5V
7. Power Consumption : 42mA
8. Battery: 1000mAH Lithium battery
9. Dimension: 46.5 x 72.2 x 20mm
i-Blue 747 Bluetooth Data Logger GPS Receiver with battery x 1
USB cable x 1
USB Car Charger x 1
USB AC Charger x 1
Manual CD x 1
Customers Also Purchased